Glowkaa Private Limited (operating as “Glowkaa.com” and Glowkaa application, brand name “Glowkaa”), collect, process and use information of our users (hereinafter addressed as “you”, “your”, “yourself”). We are the operators of the website www.Glowkaa.comand Glowkaa mobile application, a provider of a range of services in relation thereto.
PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION
Complying to the Information Technology Act, 2000, and its successive amendments from time to time, we may be required to give a disclosure of the personal data and information collected by us and how we use it. We may collect and retain the following information from and about you if you interact with us through the Glowkaa app and website:
• Your location, and purchase history;
• Your email address and Glowkaa app password;
• Your payment details, billing and delivery addresses, a credit/ debit card number and a credit/ debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details;
• Your phone numbers;
• Other information you actively submit to us or we can determine about you based on your interactions with our apps and services.
We get access to such information when you:
• Sign up, subscribe, authorize the transfer of, or create an account with us;
• Open or respond to emails
• Become business partners, with your consent or as necessary to provide services you have requested;
• Purchase products or services on or through the app and website;
• Interact or connect with or link to the app and website via integrated social networking tools; and
• Post comments to the app and website.
We process personal data for the following purposes:
• Facilitate booking process;
• Operate, maintain and improve the app and website;
• Provide you with personalized direct marketing initiatives via email and direct marketing offers;
• Facilitate and process orders – for example, for vouchers for services;
• Determine your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to you, and analyze advertising effectiveness;
• Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
• To establish and analyze individual and group profiles and customer behavior;
• Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about us, the partners and our business partners;
• Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information, including on behalf of business partners;
• Administer rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events;
• Manage our everyday business needs, such as administration of the app and website, analytics, fraud prevention, and enforcement of our corporate reporting obligations and Terms and conditions or to comply with the law;
• Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements;
• Allows you to sign up for special offers from merchants and other business partners through the app and website; and to enhance other information we have about you to help us better understand you, determine your interests and provide you with more relevant and compelling services.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
• With our partners, so they can sell and deliver to you and provide such other ancillary services;
•We are not in the business of selling or renting personal data. We will not share your personal data, except in the following manner:
• To report or collect on payments owed to Sellers, merchants or other business partners;
• As necessary to perform contractual obligations towards you with business partners to the extent you have purchased or redeemed our services offered by a business partner or participated in an offer, or the Sellers on behalf of a business partner;
• In case of a merger, acquisition or reorganization with a purchaser of our company or all or substantially all of our assets;
• To comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance;
• To combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our affiliates, business partners and users, or as part of legal proceedings affecting glowkaa;
• In response to a legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts; or
• With your consent or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
• We encourage business partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, while we share personal data with business partners only for the above-mentioned purposes, their subsequent processing and use of personal data obtained through Glowkaa.com and Glowkaa app is governed by their own privacy policies and practices and are not subject to our control.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect your personal data:
• When you register, subscribe, create an account, make a purchase or communicate with us actively. For example, you provide personal data to us when you contact us online for customer service and other support using self-help tools, such as email, text, or by posting to online communities.
• Through other online and offline information from our business partners who may report to us redemption, collection, or refund-return events.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
For this purpose, we have adopted internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including offering the use of a secure server to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store your personal data. We shall, however, not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive your Personal Information. The app is also linked to many other apps (payment apps etc.) and we are not/ shall be not responsible for their privacy policies or practices as it is beyond our control. We use strict security measures to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction.
User’s Rights in relation to Personal Data:
You can access, update, rectify, and delete your information you provided to us in your profile by logging into your account or contacting us. By keeping your personal data updated, you can help us to ensure that we can respect your preferences and offer you the services that are most relevant to you. While we are ready to assist you in managing your account, closing your account, and removing your active profile, we cannot always delete records of past interactions and transactions but we may be required to retain records relating to previous purchases on the app for financial reporting.
You can at any time unsubscribe from our services, newsletters, e-mailers. We will, however, retain your personal data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting or other compliance purposes. We will also retain your personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF THIRD PARTIES